Friday 11 April 2014

Egg-citing!

Spring has Sprung! 
Its nearly school holidays in Brum...
and some egg-citing creations have begun
to make their way to new homes
to spread some Easter fun!

These are flat ones...with squidgy shells... that fit in envelopes!


the third adaptation of the Random Wooliness plarn petal


flattish with a slightly domed centre


...a granny style version..


and a more petite, delicate shells with wool you may recognise..


..the backside reveal is becoming a habit!


Its amazing how the shape, outline and curvature change with yarn type and hook selection..
you learn something new every day!


59g of stashbusted yarn shelled out
on no calorie eggs!

6 comments:

Hindustanka said...

How cute these Easter eggs are! Loving the idea of flat eggs, they can be used in a variety of ways. I am crocheting amigurumi eggs.. well, amigurumi is not my cup of tea, it bores me.
I might try something faster to crochet.
have a nice weekend ahead!

crazydazy said...

great colour combinations ......as always.

linda said...

Love your no calorie eggs Ali, they are very pretty. :)

Amy at love made my home said...

Lovely!! xx

Zed said...

Great colours :)

helenjean@midgetgemquilts said...

I love the flat brooches, I don't like anything that makes me even bigger!