Sunday 14 August 2011

Collaborating!

Collaborate: to work with someone else for a special purpose
Cambridge Dictionaries online                           

I have had great pleasure in passing on a piece of random wooliness to a friend
for her to ponder upon!
As I don't want to add extra pressure to her cogitating I won't reveal the entire picture but here's a couple of secretive snippets!




Things are a bit quiet on the production front - I've got lots of creative ideas swimming around but as its holiday time they will remain in the pool until there's chance to get woolly!

Hope you are all having some happy times in the summer sun!

6 comments:

Becky J said...

This project looks like a fun one! Loving the colours there - Looks very beachy!
Becky x

Melody said...

Secrets and wooliness snippets.... makes me feel a bit sheepish... I hope there is an agitator in your creative pool ~ to make sure wool bits are nicely felted! :))))

Tracey Todhunter said...

The yellow and blue look lovely together.
Tx

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Ali, I somehow missed this post and have only just seen it...looks like an interesting project! I love anything with a collaborative nature, so much more exciting than working alone. I wonder what it will become? Enjoy your holiday time,Liz x

Rainy Day Crafter said...

Looks very interesting! I love the colours, especially in the second photo reminds me of the sea and sand! :)

Unknown said...

Hi, Ali! Just a quick comment to say I'm having a giveaway with lots of lovely goodies and would love for you to enter!
Becky x