Saturday 11 January 2014

Colourful Numbers!

Having recently updated my calendar I realise I will be sending quite a few of these cards this year and next!


The numbers are from Tamara's blog and so easy to follow and hook.


An 80 escaped being photographed in December!

The FAB wool was a Christmas present, I love the variegated colours and it is so versatile .

Whilst on the subject
This is my

Upside down 5!


















th post!

To celebrate I am hoping to create granny pocket hearts totalling one tenth of the total number of posts, figuring 20 is more manageable than 200!
They will be sent to heartsease HQ where Ruth and Belinda will send them onto Kids Company.
The closing date is February 14th so there's still time if you would like to have a go - there are patterns here and here.

Happy Birthday to all our friends who celebrate a new decade soon!

5 comments:

September Violets said...

These crocheted numbers are great Ali! I've passed that mark, but this year is my "little" brother's turn. Congratulations on your 200th post! I like the way your commemorating the event ;) Wendy x

crazydazy said...

Well done 200 posts.....keep on going ....I do enjoy reading your blog, A

linda said...

Congratulations on your 200th post Ali, I love the crochet numbers, I wish I could have a 5 0 on my card this year but I'm way past that unfortunately haha I hope you manage to reach your 20 target for the granny pocket hearts, it's a lovely thing to do. :)

Kate said...

Congratulations on 200 posts! Keep up the great work :-)
Blessings,
Kate

Jacqui Galloway said...

200 posts Ali, thats something to aspire too. Love the crochet numbers. Will have to give that a go. Love the wool too.
Jacqui x