Friday 8 April 2011

Eggclectic mixture!

Its been a busy week trying to get some projects completed before the Easter holidays start....













These eggs look a bit large....perhaps they belong to a  chocolate cuckoo!
 

I have finally had a chance to try some medium sized wet felted balls! Having been shown how to do it a few months ago I've been itching to have a go....its my  very first go at any wet felting... and I am pleased with my quirky results:



I know what I'll be doing with them...and the bumps, cracks and wibbly bits will hopefully add to their character....
Hope the sunnny weather continues ....happy weekend folks!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Do I spy a little chick in the making? Well done on your wet felting. Your bowls are super too, perhaps I will have another try!
Becky x

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Those bowls look great, Ali - I love the colours in the second one! I wonder what your plans are for your wet felted balls? Have a good weekend - it's already sunny here so I hope it is with you, too.
Liz x