Friday 1 April 2011

Blooming beautiful!

There have been lots of special occasions for present creating  giving and receiving recently...

 My friend gave me these beautiful blooms as an early Easter present...they are so colourful and smell fabulous. Every day they look different...and the colours look much more vibrant than I can capture on camera.




I gave the same friend this little collection for her birthday...I have been brave enough to use some of the photos of my creations on cards. 

The flowers have been appearing as pressies  for a while.... I am saving them for another post!


The wool on the mug cozy might be familiar to a certain blog reader!



 I am pleased to say that an idea I have had has worked.........shhhh.......Mothering Sunday surprise!!

2 comments:

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Oh Ali, such a good idea to use photos of your creations on cards - that one in the picture looks lovely! Those flowers are gorgeous, too: I particularly love anemones with their vibrant jewel-like colours. Have a great weekend, Liz :)

Anonymous said...

I love those cards Ali - hope to be the recipient of one come Birthday time :)