Tuesday 18 October 2011

Re-Post!


Feeling woolly!!
Hopefully everything is fixed!
I speedily edited the rogue pictures in super quick time allowing me to browse the Firefox help forum, I followed some complicated instructions, made 1 click to unblock something... and wow! everything came back in glorious technicolour, not only in my blog but in everyone else's...
what a lot of fantastic images I have missed...



This is the bumper bundle of fuzzy fibre that arrived yesterday morning from Wheeldale Woolcrafts to keep me happy and distracted from blog frustrations and to start some Christmassy projects.
The brightness of the picture isn't great as the weather was distinctly grey....

Look what I found in the garden though to add a bit of brightness!




As this is my edited post from yesterday....some of the info in the first 3 comments below may not apply now..I hope!

3 comments:

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Hi Ali, what a gorgeous rose embellished with all those tiny raindrop jewels! And I love woolly parcels; I wonder what your plans are for all that lovely fibre?
I'm not sure if this is a problem at my end, but ever since you mentioned losing some photos from your blog, some images in your blog posts have been doing odd things. In this post, for example, the rose pic appears several times and is absolutely huge! I'm not sure if you are aware of this, or if other readers are having similar difficulties...sorry to be the bearer of more annoying news :0
Liz x

Ali said...

Thanks for the feedback Liz....I tried several times to post the rose pic and nothing happened at my end until I eventually posted 1 rose! - on my preview and in my post I can only see the one medium rose pic ...eek! Presume it is at my end - and in which case all the pics I thought were missing may still be there and I have dupicated them without realising!! Please if you have chance can you look at my 2 posts on Feb 24th and tell my what's there pic wise...Thanks
The fibre will become Christmas goodies... a good stress reliever I hope!
Ali x

ThatFuzzyFeeling said...

Hi Ali, the 2 posts from Feb 24th look fine from here: all photos present and correct x